• Form Enrolment Working and studying  Did you decide to take evening classes or request BEV or Training Leave (in Dutch Onthaal- en Vormingsverlof: OVR) in the course of the academic year? Then fill out this form and hand it in at the SAC.

Info guide

This info guide 'Werken en studeren' (in Dutch) gives an overview

  • of the programmes taught in the evening and/or on Saturday
  • of all the practical information about working and stuyding at the VUB