The Student Self-Service is the portal where you:
- register your courses (have a look at the page 'Course Registration')
- re-enrol in your programme (instructions)
- manage your personal data (address, phone, e-mail,…) (instructions)
- consult your study data (enrolment, programme, marks (instructions),…)
- check the status of your payment (instructions)
You can log in :
- with your NetID and password (if you have already created this)
- with the temporary user data you received by e-mail (V_12345XXX… + password)
If you find yourself having questions about your Self-Service do have a look at the 'First Aid Registration'.
You did not find the answer in the First Aid Registration?
Then you can send the Student Administration Center an e-mail at sac [at] vub [dot] ac [dot] be. In this e-mail please do include a screenshot of the page you have a question about. Clearly indicate what you are trying to do (e.g. give the click path).