Student administration for students with a credit contract


! A secondary education diploma is required for admission for a credit contract.

For enrolment with a credit contract you will need to request permission from the faculty that offers the course(s) of your choice.

Form 'Enrolment with a credit contract'

You must print out the form 'Enrolment with a credit contract' and have it signed by the faculty's learning path counselor. This form will have to be uploaded into your online application.

! Do note that if the courses you wish to follow belong to several faculties, you will have to print out the form for every faculty to which the courses belong to. Each form must be signed by the learning path counselor of the corresponding faculty.

Online application

As soon as permission to follow the course is granted, you can start with submitting your online application.

  • If this is your first time using the online application form, you choose 'create new account'.
  • If you already have an account or VUB NetID, you choose 'login'.

Fill in your personal details and complete the application form.

On the ‘program selection’ page, under 'choice of programme' tick the box 'show the complete list of VUB courses. I am registering based on my file'. At ‘training level’, ‘programme’ and ‘course plan' you should choose for ‘credit contract’.

At the page 'document checklist' you will be asked to upload several documents including 'creditcontract': this is the signed form 'Enrolment with a credit contract'. After this step, there is a enrollment survey. After that, you can formally submit your application by clicking the icon for submitting your application.


Re-enrolling for a credit contract is not possible. The contract is to be applied for each year.

You can do this via the online application. Log in with your NetID and have the signed credit contract form ready for upload.