How to plan, design, and deliver the best presentation of your life… every time.
Day 1 and 2 (25 & 26/04/2017):
Five steps towards the best presentations
1) Brainstorm the main ideas of your presentation: use GTD theory to help you get there
2) Get the storyboard of your presentation by finding the main message and the underlying components.
3) Master the tool towards effective and beautiful slides: many tips and examples with LateX or WYSIWYG soft, e.g. PowerPoint.
4) Stand out of the crowd and deliver the best presentation of your life: practical tips to deliver the best presentation.
5) Don’t be shy, questions are here to help: advices on how to listen and reply to questions.
Day 3 (08/05/2017): practical exercise to apply what has been seen previously.
Prof. F. Contino
25th and 26th of April 2017 from 09:30am - 04:00pm (Campus Etterbeek, room D3.11 (25/04) and room D2.14 (26/4) )
8th of May 2017 from 09:30am - 04:00pm (Campus Etterbeek, room D2.19)
Maximum of 25 participants
Credits: 2 ECTS for active participation during all sessions.
Participation is free of charge for PhD students
We kindly ask you to register only once and only when you can actually participate. In case you have already registered but are not able to participate, please be so kind as to notify us by sending an e-mail to doctoral [dot] schools [at] vub [dot] ac [dot] be so we can offer your place to one of your PhD colleagues on the waiting list.
Please be aware of the fact that the cancellation and no-show policy of VUB applies. Cancellation of your participation is only allowed up to 48 hours before the start of the course. Otherwise, the policy as described on the doctoral school website will be followed.
Registration Rules: http://www.vub.ac.be/phd/english/workshopsENG.html#RegisRules
No Show Policy: https://my.vub.ac.be/en/phd/regulations-forms