During your study at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel you can participate in two types of internships, either in Belgium or abroad.
- Internship described within a course: For more information you can contact your faculty.
- Voluntary internship: During your study you can choose to do a voluntary internship. If you choose to do an internship in Belgium, you have to make sure you fulfull three conditions:
- The internship is unpaid
- The internship takes places during the period that you are enrolled as student at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- The internship is related to your study.
If you choose to do an internship abroad, you have to consider the labour law and regulations of the country. More information about internships is available on our website www.vub.ac.be/en/careercenter
The VUB Career Center is always open on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. For the individual training we only work by appointment. This is also possible for campus Jette. You can book a meeting via https://calendly.com/vubcareercenter
- Tuesday 10:00 am - 12:30 pm & 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday 10:00 am - 12:30 pm & 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Thursday 10:00 am - 12:30 pm & 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
[A] Brussels Humanities, Sciences & Engineering Campus
Building B, room B0.11
Pleinlaan 2, 1050 Brussels
[T] +32 (0)2 629 11 88
[E] careercenter [at] vub [dot] ac [dot] be
For sending in your internship contract for a signature you can use the address internships [at] vub [dot] ac [dot] be