What is the Student SelfService?
Once you have enrolled, the Student Self-Service is the portal where you:
- register your courses (have a look at the page 'Course Registration')
- re-enrol in your programme (instructions)
- manage your personal data (address, phone, e-mail,…) (instructions)
- consult your study data (enrolment, programme, marks (instructions),…)
- check the status of your payment (instructions)
You log on with the (temporary) username (V_1234...) and password that you have received per e-mail during your application. In case you already have a VUB NetID you must use this to log in.
First screen of the Student Self-Service:
If you find yourself having questions about your Self-Service do have a look at the 'Frequently asked questions'. You did not find the answer there? Then send an e-mail to the Education and Student Administration via sac [at] vub [dot] ac [dot] be. In this e-mail please do include a screenshot of the page you have a question about. Clearly indicate what you are trying to do (e.g. give the click path).