How can I enrol for a credit contract?

For enrolment with a credit contract you will need to request permission from the faculty that offers the course(s) of your choice.

1 Request permission

You must print out the form 'Enrolment with a credit contract', fill it out and have it signed by the faculty's learning path counselor for permission.

! Do note that if the courses you wish to follow belong to several faculties, you will have to print out the form for every faculty to which the courses belong to. Each form must be signed by the learning path counselor of the corresponding faculty.

2 Online application

As soon as permission to follow the course(s) is granted, you can start with submitting your online application.

All information about enrolling with a credit contract >>>

Werd je vraag beantwoord?