ACTO is the Academic Language Centre of the Vrije Universiteit Brussel.
ACTO provides language support at the request of VUB faculties and services:
- Language courses: open offer for students, personnel and other interested parties.
- Language tests: ACTO offers you the possibility to take Dutch (ITNA & CNaVT), English (TOEFL & ITACE) and French (Delf & Dalf) language tests.
- Language courses in faculties: ACTO is responsible for language acquisition courses of the different faculties.
- Revision and translation: staff members, researchers and VUB services can request revision and translation services from ACTO.
- ACTO organizes language support for PhD students and lecturers: language support via the Doctoral School and English for lecturers.
If you want to keep yourself informed about the start of our registrations and our offer? Please, complete this form.
For any other questions, please send us an e-mail: acto [at] vub [dot] ac [dot] be.
Pleinlaan 5 - 3rd floor
acto [at] vub [dot] ac [dot] be
Opening hours secretary’s office
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday : from 9 a.m. till noon & from 1 - 3 p.m.
Wednesday: from 9 a.m. till noon
In order to serve you better, we ask that you are present at least half an hour before closing time.